Posting Blind – Quakes/Dips Post-GameBy: Sean | June 22nd, 2008
I watched the video highlights, and from that, here’s what I got:
* Like suzanne said in the previous post’s comments, the Quakes controlled the first half, and had the majority of the chances.
* My prediction skills were top notch
* Red Card Riley strikes again! (See below)
* Ronnie O played well, was in the majority of the Quakes highlights in one way or another
* That being said, he got turned inside-out by Gonzalez on the second goal
* If that’s his best try at a clearance, we might as well leave Smarte up front.
I hate to play the optimist once again, but if a couple deflections go our way (or don’t, as it were), I think we have a much different game on our hands. I am leaving the rest of this up to you, my faithful readers. Thoughts on the match? Fill me in.